Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hilarious !!!



Some enterprising young Thune supporters pose with Tommy while we get a peek at "Get rid of STD." That would be short for "Get rid of Senator Tom Daschle."

Golden!!!

Hat tip to Daschle v. Thune site

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided