Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Over at OverLawyered.com

I really enjoy "Overlawyered"...always some great insight. Check the link out to some good stuff showing the legalnastics behind the Sinclair Broadcasting pressure by the Democrats and their hired guns

Added bonus: Nader's opinion of John Edwards...the term "sniveling coward" makes an appearance, and they aren't even referring to Mark Dayton...Check it...

The campaign: new at Point of Law (Overlawyered)

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided