Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Law.com Blog Network



For the last couple of years, the first thing waiting for me each morning in my work e-mail bin has been the daily Law.com briefing for the day. They have always had a well-rounded and informative web site that updates daily with timely feedback on recent Decisions and legal trends.

Well, recently, they've taken it a step further and added a Blog of their own. Participating in the content and comment will be a collection of Lawyer authored Blogs across the web:


- The Volokh Conspiracy by Eugene Volokh and 14 other co-authors

- May it please Court by J. Craig Williams

- I/P Updates by William Heinze

- MyShingle.com by Carolyn Elefant

- The [non]billable hour by Matthew W. Homann

- Jottings by an Employer's Lawyer by Michael W. Fox

- Crime & Federalism by Michael Cernovich

It looks like a good one to bookmark.

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided