Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Post Election Mop up Video fun...enjoy

Another video from Idiot Croissant Productions...(that's me)...Post election mop up fun. It's a big file...(3.98 Megs)...but if you aren't on a dial up at 28,000 bps you should be OK...I hope you like Creed.
Windows Media File


Click here

If you missed the first video...it's right here

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided