Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Saturday, December 18, 2004

ACLU v. GOD...(steel cage match)

Short and sweet...

As the ACLU does their best to remove identity from any aspect of life. And, as the more "religious" inclined do their best to impose their personal values and beliefs on the rest of us, I have to sit back and chuckle at the inanity of both sides. Personally, I don't subscribe to either view.

Instead, I take more of a laid back position in the ACLU v. GOD perspective. Being indifferent to the issue can provide such a wave of amusement.

Incidentally, someone ought to fill the ACLU in on the etymology of the word "holiday." Then watch the fireworks begin...

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hAligdæg, from hAlig holy + dæg day

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided