Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

"Don't Thank Me...Thank My Recruiter"


What happens when the general public (inclusive of our mainstream media) purposely or inadvertently misrepresents the facts concerning Iraq (and other military issues)? Well, the "military" loads for bear, checks their packs, and comes out firing.

Added to the blog roll is a brand new (meaning that it fired up today) blog called "Don't thank me...thank my recruiter." Behind the keyboard(s) are 13 Veterans aching to educate the public.

This should set it up rather clearly...

WHAT WE HAVE HERE...

Alright people, what we have here is 1 Blog, 13 Veterans reporting for duty, and millions upon millions of soft, fluffy, Civilian brains THAT WANT TO BE EDUCATED IN THE WAYS OF THEIR PROTECTORS!

READ IT, LEARN IT, REMEMBER IT… ALL OF IT!!

NASTYDAWG…OUT!

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided