Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"From the end of the world"

I just added another blog to the list. This one isn't political. I guess you could classify it as "rural." It's rural in the sense that there aren't a multitude of neighbors from where this blogger hails. Such is life in the Antarctic.

Lt. Daniel Simon's blog comes out of Amundsen Scott South Pole Station in Antarctica where he is a researcher. He's there for about a year and files his reports to the blog via Satellite. Currently, there are about 200 folks working out of the research center...soon to lessen signficantly when planes can no longer get in or out.

Kind of interesting comments from "From the end of the world".

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided