Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"Iraq the Model" making the rounds...

Kathleen Parker of New Hampshire's Union Leader gives good ink to the very deserving Omar, Mohammed and Ali of Iraq the Model.



Last week, Omar, 24, and Mohammed, 35, both dentists, came to the United States to meet their American blogging counterparts and to shake hands with someone they hold in high esteem — President George W. Bush. They wanted to thank him.

The article is an excellent read, and a nice pick me up to counter the regular negative media spin on the region. Congrats to Iraq the Model...and I hope you enjoy(ed) your stay.

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided