Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

An Iraqi Election connection


If you're looking for a barometer on the possibility that the Iraqi elections will take place, and in what capacity, I would enthusiasitically recommend this blog. Sporadic reports come in from a JAG with the 1st Infantry 2nd Brigade in Iraq. I have "Dagger JAG" on my blogroll and will be taking more frequent looks as we close in on the end of January.

In addition to great insight on the legal side of Iraq from within, Dagger JAG does a nice job of explaining some of the intricacies of the process...Not to mention some nice photos.

Today's installment sheds some light on "half-way" houses that have sprouted up near Tikrit to assist in the reintegrating of detainees into Iraqi society. It's a very interesting, and positive development. Also, it's not something you're likely to catch by monitoring the "usual suspects" (NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN...)"

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided