Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Watcher's Council...

AS you may or may not already be aware, members of the Watcher's Council hold a vote every week on what they consider to be the most link-worthy pieces of writing around... per the Watcher's instructions, I am submitting one of my own posts for consideration in the upcoming nominations process.

I'd encourage you to submit something that you hold a particular pride in as well. That way I don't have to skip all over the net to read good posts. They'll all be in the same place to satisfy my apathy.

Here is the most recent winning council post-----"John Kennedy, a Man for Our Time". Sundries Shack, takes a stroll through some of the original JFK quotes and provides current anaylysis while inadvertently showing that JFK would be, for all intents and purposes, a DINO these days. His comments are remarkably similar to Zell Miller's to some extent.

Here is the most recent winning non-council post--"A Failed Revolution" which hails from Iraq the Model. It would appear to be an account of the birth of the "Iraqi pro-democracy party." Imagine trying that two years ago. The author does imagine just that.

You can also, check out the list of results for the latest vote, and here is the initial posting of all the nominees that were voted on, should you be interested.

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided