Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Desert Rose


Here's a collective of the day's events in Iraq all wrapped up in a nice buffet of a video set to "Desert Rose." The reduced version comes in at 5 Megs, and despite the lesser quality due to the compaction...I still think it's worth a look.

The non-reduced version is here. But, I'll warn you now that it comes in at 26 Megs. If you have the machinery...go for it...you'll love it.
Cheers,
IR
UPDATE: I have to admit, I was a bit surprised by all the interest in the above video. I happened to mention in one of the emails I responded to that I had done another video on the plane from Logan to STL so I could ignore my neighbor in the adjoining seat without coming across as an anti-social moron (which I am). They asked me to link to it…so here it is…Check it out “don’t cost nuttin…

The audio on this one is Creed's "stand here with me."

The compacted version (again, of lesser quality) is about 5 Megs and can be downloaded HERE.

The none compacted version is HERE.


|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided