Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Sunday, January 23, 2005

January 23rd is a momentous day



• 1974 Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (actress)
• 1957 Princess Caroline
• 1947 Dr. Laura Schlessinger (author, Talk show programme)
• 1944 Rutger Hauer (actor)
• 1943 Gil Gerard (actor)
• 1933 Chita Rivera (performer)
• 1925 Marty Paich (pianist, composer and arranger)
• 1920 Ray Abrams (jazz musician)
• 1919 Ernie Kovacs (comedian)
• 1903 Randolph Scott (actor)
• 1832 Edouard Manet (artist)
• 1737 John Hancock (signed the declaration of independence)

Oh yeah, and me. The exact year slips my mind, however. I just know it is somewhere between Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Princess Caroline...which isn't all that bad of a place to be as I think about it...

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided