Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

People in Glass Houses...

In the post immediately preceding this one I pointed out the misguided and amusing efforts of Democratic state Sen. Leticia Van de Putte to include a student's body fat readings on report cards. Interestingly, to the left of these comments you will see a rather recent photo of the good senator. I guess one ought to concentrate on what they know. Senator Van de Putte has, certainly, done extensive research in the application of fat calories on one's appearance.

She's posing here at a Chili Cook Off in Texas.

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided