Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Long Live Expedia...and Capt. Morgan's


Well, here's the background. In the last year I have participated in somewhere in the realm of 50 Civil Trials, 4 Catastrophe event oversights, and 35+ audits/diligence evaluations. I've racked up more frequent flyer miles and rewards points than humans should be allowed to have. That's just the surface.
So, as CPAC started up this past week I was all set to take a couple days and attend once again. The thing is...I much rather hang in The Keys sipping rum laden concoctions and spending most of the day motivating myself to do a little diving. Expedia is, quite simply, one of our generation's greatest inventions. Booked and confirmed in less than 10 minutes...

CPAC came in a distant 2nd. So I wasted a couple bills on tickets and such. It's worth it. I'll be AWOL for the next week, and may return sometime next weekend provided I don't stumble across a low overhead highly profitable opportunity.

Incidentally, there's a pretty good chance you can catch me on webcam at the Hog's Breath at some point during the week. I'll be the tall guy slumped and slurring with a stupid grin and a satiated spirit.
Cheers,
IR

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided