Incessant Rant
The Incessant Rant Home Page

Welcome to The INCESSANT RANT. On our worst day this site will embody .00000001% of the world’s opinion. Considering the world population increases by three every second, I'm going to have to persuade just under 260,000 people to agree with me daily if only to break even. I'm screwed...


The Incessant Rant Home Page

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

I'm a Conservative Troglodyte who puts more emphasis on common sense rather than political parties.

E-Mail Me

The Incessant Rant Home Page

Friday, March 25, 2005

Missing...



For those of you who continue to check this page for updates, I appreciate your persistence. Your endeavors have been fruitless I’m afraid.

Unfortunately, the last few weeks have been a blur. I’ve been spending quite a bit of time “across the pond.” This has negated all “free time.” Sacrifices had to be made. While I miss blogging to an extent, I can’t say I’m not enjoying the challenges and the experience. Things should get back to normal in the not too distant future. Of course, that’s dependant upon the unforeseen.
Cheers,
The Incessant Rant

|
The Incessant Rant Home Page
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
The misguided